Emma Regency Booties are the adorable, historical ankle booties you've been dreaming of.
These lace-up boots are accurate for c. 1800 - 1820. They feature a super soft sheep leather upper with petersham ribbon bound edges, lace-up closure, and a soft, rounded toe. The lining is a durable twill textile with pigskin leather facing and the sealed leather soles have a slight spring heel, giving a comfortable, flat feel. These beautiful Regency boots can be worn with daywear, walking attire, and are perfect for Jane Austen, Regency, Napoleonic, and Federalist events. Try them with adorable clip-on rosettes in a variety of colors.
PRE-ORDER. Estimated Delivery Date - June 2022. Pre-order shoes are not yet in stock and will begin shipping after they arrive in June 2022, along with anything else in your order. See our pre-order schedules page for more information on delivery dates.
Materials & Sizing
- 100% sheep leather upper
- 100% smooth, hard leather soles
- Lined in twill canvas and pigskin leather
- Lace-up closure with 3 in / 7.6 cm wide tongue
- Boot height is 4.75 in / 12 cm
- Period correct spring heel
- Left and Right lasted for maximum comfort
- B width, easily stretched